Thursday, September 30, 2010

Criss Angel, Mindfreak



In my book, Criss Angel, Mind freak, Criss Angel shares his philosophy of life and magic as he goes through suspenseful stunts and demonstrations. Criss does these demonstrations because he wants to make himself proud and accomplish these things. He isn’t insane. He proves that you can make your dreams come true and that anyone can do what they desire in life.
The unique thing about this book is that even if you aren’t into magic or illusion or think that you don’t like his look, he can relate and connect to everyone who reads the book. When Criss was only sixteen, his father died of cancer. Most of demonstrations are dedicated to his father for supporting him. Crisses brother, J.D., is his older brother who cares for him and looks out for him. Crisses mom, Dimitra, has gone through Crisses life with him and has helped him get to where he is now. When ever his life is at stake, it is a big risk for him, it looks to be very dangerous and it is but it is actually an art form, the art of escape.
This book is very inspiring book. When I was about seven, the T.V. show came on and I got hooked. At the time, that was when I started getting into doing magic. By watching him, I can become better. I can study the way he does magic to help my self learn magic. Sometimes I will notice a certain move he does and will know what he did, that is how I know I’m getting better every day.
Criss Angel started also around seven or eight and when he was fourteen, he would go down to Manhattan for a magic shop and he lived in long island. This very much like me because every once and a while I make a big trip to go to the city just for a magic store called Tannen’s Magic. He also started doing shows and later on in his life, he won a Merlin award and three Magicians of The Year awards. He now has his own T.V. show series. I would recommend this book to anyone, it is an inspiring cool fun
book.

No comments:

Post a Comment